In 1985 we at Hauler Racks, Inc. introduced the best alternative to traditional welded steel utility racks. By manufacturing with aluminum, and utilizing our innovative and patented design, we pioneered the first aluminum utility racks on the market. We continue to outperform other utility rack manufacturers by producing strong, durable, lightweight, rustproof, and great-looking racks that are heavy duty, yet can be quickly and easily installed on trucks, vans or sport utility vehicles.
At Hauler Racks we pride ourselves on providing you, the professional, with a variety of quality equipment carrying solutions. We are committed to listening to our customers, and providing the level of service they expect and deserve.
BUILT TO LAST
- Bright dipped anodized aluminum construction is lightweight and rustproof.
- 6000 Series Aluminum - Strong yet Light Weight.
- Patented Design - Legs bolt together, no welded joints to crack.
- Zinc and Stainless Steel Hardware - Rust proof for long-term rack integrity, allow easy removal, and extend service life.
- Heavy Duty Support Braces (heavy duty models only).
- Manufactured to Strict Quality Standards - for strength and durability.
- Mounting Brackets available for a variety of installation angles.
- All racks can be shipped U.P.S.
Now we have a line of racks that are made of high quality heavy duty 14 gauge
steel with a black textured powder coat finish. These racks are fully adjustable
to fit your vehicle.